Welcome! My blog is all about my love of books, in an ideal world I would blog about a specific genre but my taste is so broad I just love to read! I do however have a massive soft spot for anything dystopian and at the other end of the spectrum young adult! I have far too many books and I need more! I thought it would be a good idea to set up a blog so I can share my passions but I will occasionally also ramble about a lot of other things such as tv series and films and my love of Orlando plus did I mention I love books!!! I have a bit more info in my About Me page so please have a look!

Sunday, 24 August 2014

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Christina Mercer




Today the spotlight shines on Christina Mercer!

Christina Mercer is an award-winning author of fiction for children and young adults. She took Writer’s Best in Show at the 2012 SCBWI CA North/Central Regional Conference, was a Semi-Finalist in the 2010 Amazon Breakout Novel Award Contest, and won Honorable Mention in the 21st Annual Writer's Digest Self Published Book Awards. She holds a degree in Accounting from California State University at Sacramento and a Certificate in Herbal Studies from Clayton College of Natural Health. Christina resides in Northern California enjoying life with her husband, two sons, four dogs, and about 100,000 honeybees.

~*~BOOK LIST~*~

Arrow of the Mist series

Honey Queen

Her books can be purchased here UK and here US






No comments:

Post a Comment