Monday, 24 February 2014

Review – Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons



Just finished this and wanted to jot down my thoughts whilst they were fresh in my mind.
This is the sequel to Article 5 which I enjoyed, this book I did like but something that I can’t put my finger on exactly is missing.
Ember and Chase are now fighting with the resistance and this book revolves around mainly their dealings with a sniper who is taking out the bad guys and the possibility of a mole in the ranks, the character of Rebecca from the first book also returns as a large section of the book deals with her rescue.
The book ends with a gruesome find and it seems like hope is well and truly lost.
A good but predictable read and I will continue to read the sequel Three.

Awarded 4 out of 5
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig