Saturday, 22 February 2014

Sakura Doodles

Ok these are nothing special, I am not a top notch artist but I do like a wee doodle from time to time.
As mentioned in my earlier post I purchased some fab new pens from Hobbycraft during my jaunt to Dundee today, below is an example of the pens I purchased and I am really pleased at how sparkly they are.  They are Sakura Gelly Roll pens and they seem to come in a vast variety of colours and textures, I can’t wait to use them on something special.

At the bottom of this post I have included a video from the Sakura website which shows an amazing artist using a Sakura pen to amazing result!
Artists of the world need not fear my drawing skill!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig