Friday, 28 March 2014

In The Spotlight - Mindy Larson

Hi I am going to be reviewing soon two books by author Mindy Larson, they are -




I though I would let you know a little about her before I give you my reviews next week!

Houston, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/22/2013 -- While love is the world’s most powerful energy, the reality that lovers must eventually separate at death is a thought that haunts millions. However, a compelling novel by Mindy Larson transcends life and death to prove that true love never dies.





Mindy has always had a vivid imagination that has only improved with her love of reading and writing. She spent much of her childhood entertaining her three younger brothers with her stories and today she is bringing her imagination to life in books.
When not writing, Mindy enjoys spending time with the love of her life and four children while playing disc golf, cooking, baking, traveling and exploring.

I look forward to reading her books and below you will find a book trailer for This Morning I Woke Up Dead! 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig