Thursday, 20 February 2014

My Very First Post!

Hello World!

Or more likely Hello Heather from the future reading this again.
I have been inspired to start a blog after getting addicted to Pinterest last year and discovering pinners with amazing blogs.

I apologise for rambling, bad punctuation and random facts.

I thought about how to do this before hand and thought I should ponder each thing I write but have been advised just to be spontaneous so that is what I shall do however the one thing I will think about is a snappy blog name (21/2/14 - have added Random Redheaded Ramblings - what do you think?)
In an ideal world I would love to do this a couple of times a week but that will never happen as I have two young kids so in that case see you next year (joking!!), but I want to blah on about my loves - family, food, books, nerdy crafty stuff, to be honest the list is long, so please bear with me and I hope to be back with more stuff soon x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig