Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Review - Miette Recipes From San Francisco's Most Charming Pastry Shop


I was very excited to finally get my hands on this beautiful book after a long time sitting on my wish list, it was finally bought for me after much nagging!!

Miette, if you have not heard of them are famous for their fantastic cakes and pasty creations, originating in San Francisco, started by Meg Ray the shop first came to life as a tent at a local farmer's market and has progressed from there to several beautiful bakeries.

Beautifully designed, this is a stunning hardback book with pretty scalloped page edges which add to its quirky appeal plus this book is full of gorgeous images of cakes, tarts, cookies and other beautifully yummy delights.  

This is not the book you want to read if you are on a diet!

It is easy to follow and when needed there is extra pictures to guide you.   Some of the recipes may call for a more experienced hand but there is something for every ability, plus practising baking isn't a bad thing!!

All in all a gorgeous book and I hope I see another from them in the future!

Awarded 5 out of 5





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig