Monday, 24 March 2014

Review - Tatoos À Colorier by Nikola Kapetanovic


After I had purchased and been won over by The Secret Garden colouring book I looked through a certain online shop to see what else was on offer, this book caught my eye straight away.

Now you may notice it's not in English well that does not matter as it's a grown up colouring book!!

It's a gorgeous book with many different tattoo designs ranging from intricate to big obvious designs, skulls and birds to half naked ladies!

Perfect for grown ups, maybe not for kids but great for teens!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig