Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Review – Three by Kristen Simmons


Well last night I finally finished this trilogy of books and after liking but not totally loving the last one, I can happily say that I did love how this wrapped up.
I don’t like to reveal too much of the plot as you are going to read the book!, but I can say there are lots of deaths, people who aren’t who they seem to be, faces from the past and most importantly Ember and Chase’s love story continues alongside nicely.
I am a huge fan of dystopian fiction and this series had not disappointed, the ending is explosive and I notice from the authors notes she was in labour whilst she finished these scenes and she apologises for the violence.
I am looking forward to reading more of her work, it would be nice to find out maybe in the form of a novella how the characters continue on after the end of this book.

Awarded 5 out of 5
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig