Friday, 25 April 2014

Book Trailer - Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris



Midnight Crossroad released in Hardback 8th May 2014

Welcome to Midnight, Texas, a town with many boarded-up windows and few full-time inhabitants, located at the crossing of Witch Light Road and Davy Road. It's a pretty standard dried-up western town.

There's a pawnshop (where someone lives in the basement and runs the store during the night). There's a diner (although those folk who are just passing through tend not to linger). And there's new resident: Manfred Bernardo, who thinks he's found the perfect place to work in private (and who has secrets of his own).
If you stop at the one traffic light in town, then everything looks normal. But if you stay a while, you might learn the truth . . .
I am a huge Charlaine Harris fan, I have spent many a night in the company of Sookie Stackhouse, Aurora Teagarden, Harper Connelly and Lily Bard.

Her stories conjure up vivid characters as well as the landscapes they inhabit.  When I read them I just want to hop on a plane to the deep south and bask in its surroundings.

If I had a favourite character I would have to pick Aurora probably because I can relate to her being short and bookish myself.

Midnight Crossroad is her latest novel and I am excited to see what she has got for us and below is a book trailer giving us a bit of a tease, it reminds me a bit of the intro to True Blood.

Let me know what you think!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig