Friday, 11 April 2014

Coming Soon! Lick by Kylie Scott


First in the Stage Dive series
Published in paperback original 8th May 2014;
£7.99: 
9781447260523
Waking up in Vegas was never meant to be like this!
Evelyn Thomas's plans for celebrating her twenty-first birthday in Las Vegas were big. Huge. But she sure as hell never meant to wake up on the bathroom floor with a hangover to rival the black plague, a very attractive half-naked tattooed man, and a diamond on her finger large enough to scare King Kong.
Now if she could just remember how it all happened.
One thing is for certain, being married to rock and roll's favourite son is sure to be a wild ride.

This book looks really good, I have been very kindly been given an ARC from the lovely people at Net Galley and Pan MacMillan, as soon as I have read it I will share all the juicy details with you!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig