Tuesday, 29 April 2014

In The Spotlight - M S Brannon Includes Excerpt of Blind Love!!


Yesterday I featured Blind Love from M S Brannon, today I have an exclusive excerpt for you!

I have a feeling I’m going to regret this in the end, and this is the exact opposite of what my mother told me not to do, however when he looks at me the way he’s looking at me now, it’s impossible to come up with any other answer. I’m sucked in by his look, consuming the poison he oozes like it’s the only drink of water I’ve had in days. Then I say the only thought that will register in my brain and pray this won’t be a mistake. “Count me in.”
M.S. Brannon was born and raised in the Midwest.

She still resides there today with her wonderful husband and son. 
When she is not writing or reading, M.S. Brannon spends time with her family, watching movies, and discovering new music.
She writes romance because she believes love and heartache is the rawest emotion one can experience


Blind Love Purchase Links




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig