Friday, 4 April 2014

Review - Shattering Halos by Sunniva Dee


Through the power of Twitter I came across Sunniva and her book, a tale of second chances, love and hot angels! It had me at hot angels!

Gaia shouldn't be here.

Involved in a fatal car crash that should have killed her she is pulled from the wreckage by a mysterious stranger.  

She sees this mysterious stranger everywhere but he never talks and nobody else seems to see him

His name is Gabriel and he is an angel, a fallen angel

Instantly smitten with this celestial being who has been her guardian since birth she falls crazily in love with him, her friend Marina is not so sure, deeply religious she has heard tales of fallen angels that show them in a less than pleasant light

Gaia and Gabriel have one tiny problem, being together can cause catastrophic consequences from both heaven and hell

This is a fantastic story that takes you through many different emotions and I hope I don't get in to trouble from Sunniva but one character stood out for me and it wasn't Gaia or Gabriel, it was Cassiel, Gabriel's fellow fallen angel who is... Well he is gorgeous, he is an angel and he is really a horrible person who uses women but I think he may have a good side and I want to hear more about him!

This is a great read from Sunniva, one that once you start you have to keep going, I hope to hear more from these characters in the future!

Awarded 5 out of 5
Share:

2 comments

  1. Heather,
    I'm so happy that you loved my story.
    No, you're not in trouble with me over Cassiel, and I promise you more antics from him in STARGAZER :)

    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21798222-stargazer

    xoxo
    Sunniva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Sunniva, look forward to Stargazer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig