Saturday, 12 April 2014

Review - The Walking Dead Issue 1 by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore


Okay, I need to make two confessions here.

1 - I have never read a comic like this in my life, the last comic I read was the Beano a long time ago

2 - I only bought it (well it is actually free on that booksite, you know the one) as I love the TV series

Right now I have that out the way, I read this on my Kindle Fire HD and it looked awesome, I had the option to read it as a page or the option for it to go from cell to cell.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect but it just flowed amazingly, the illustrations brought the characters to life, the zombies looked totally freaky and Rick looked just like I remembered him from the beginning of the tv series before he went totally badass.

Now as I have no prior experience of this sort of thing I will say, if you loved the show, then read it, you know the old saying about the book being better than the film/tv show, well we know how amazing the tv show is, think how good this is going to be!

Awarded 4 out of 5





 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig