Friday, 18 April 2014

Review - Wild About Her Wingman by Robin Bielman


I was kindly provided with an ARC by Entangled Publishing

Release Date: 14th April 2014


This is my third Entangled Bliss book this week and I can honestly say I have enjoyed them all.  

So what is Wild about her Wingman all about?

Erin Watters is the town of Cascade's resident wild child, after her boyfriend of three years, the love of her life cheats on her she discovers her thrill seeking side and starts working for a local outdoor adventure company.

Troy Streiber is a town paramedic, his has a lot of hidden emotions, a lot caused by the deaths of his girlfriend and brother in law, he dotes on his young niece and is an all round nice guy.

Erin is understandably not big on relationships but her friends keep at her and eventually she caves in to Troy's suggestion that he be her wingman and help her find a date!

Now what Robin throws in next is some mutual attraction, some danger and some coming to grips with their pasts and their futures.

I love stories like this, it is (maybe its just me) a fairytale story that the "one" has actually been there all along, I am maybe just a hopeless romantic!

When I first took up the opportunity to review the three Entangled Bliss books this week, I was apprehensive, having read M & B books when I was younger I had a feeling these books would be like them but I was pleasantly surprised they feature strong women and hot men, and also they read well and do not take themselves too seriously, a good fun romantic read!

I award Wild about her Wingman 4 out 5


Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi Heather! Thanks so much for reading and reviewing WAHW! I'm so happy you enjoyed it! :D (And I'm a hopeless romantic, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for replying! Such a good read, Entangled has definitely got a new fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig