Monday, 7 April 2014

Signed Up for NaNoWriMo!


No reviews today, I am busy working on my Open University course as well as working my way three books (one for the morning, one for the afternoon and one for bedtime) but I thought I would quickly share this with you.

In a moment of madness I have signed up for NaNoWriMo!

I hear you yell "What the hell is NaNoWriMo?"

Well November is National Novel Writing Month and NaNoWriMo encourages you to get your creative juices flowing and to share with them a 50,000 word novel (just came over in a cold sweat when I typed that) and you have to have it written during the 30 days of November.

I have always loved reading and when I was younger I also tinkered with writing but as I got older books took over and my writing dreams went to the back of my mind.

Since starting this blog I find I really want to give it a try again and having seen NaNoWriMo championed by some of my favourite authors including Hugh Howey I thought well there is no harm in trying.

I had better learn more about spelling and the likes!!

So watch this space and why not try it yourself!


Share:

2 comments

  1. I found that really helped me to write All This And More. It sets a discipline, and makes you push on through rather than sit around contemplating your navel. I'd recommend it highly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Craig, I just need a kick in the rear and this should do it, it looks like its well organised and full of pep talks and the like. I didn't know you used it to write All This and More (still to read sorry!), that's brilliant and its doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig