Monday, 19 May 2014

My Week In Review - Week Ending 17th May 2014


Good Morning!

I thought I would do a recap every week of what has been happening on the blog as a gentle reminder for you all and for me!

I am going to start with what books I have recieved this week, starting with actual physical copies-

by Lewis Dartnell
BOUGHT

I have been desperate to buy this, and eventually got my greedy mits on it.  It is basically a reboot manual for the end of the world and being a huge dystopian fan I thought this would make an interesting read.

by Emily St John Mandel
THANK YOU TO PICADOR FOR PROVIDING MY COPY
I saw this on Twitter and was blown away by the beautiful cover, I can't desctibe it any better than the official blurb which is this-
An audacious, darkly glittering novel about art, fame, and ambition set in the eerie days of civilization's collapse.

We Were Liars 
by E Lockhart
I WON THIS! THANK YOU MUMSNET
This book is everywhere and so far I have not seen a bad word about it, John Green loves it, so it must be good, have a look at the Amazon link there to see what the fuss is about!

I have put together below an at a glance look at my week on the blog, all the reviews and promos that featured!

Sunday 11th May 2014


Monday 12th May 2014


Tuesday 13th May 2014


Wednesday 14th May 2014


Thursday 15th May 2014


Friday 16th May 2014


Saturday 17th May 2014


And that is that I loads of reviews and promos coming up this week and I can't wait to share them with you all!

Have a great day

H x



Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig