Thursday, 22 May 2014

Review - His to Claim #1: No Strings by Opal Carew


Thank you to NetGalley for providing me with a copy

Release Date: 3rd June 2014

The first book in this new series from Opal Carew, featuring the characters from her His to Possess series.

Our leading lady is Melanie who is a bit of a wallflower, she has given up her job as personal assistant to the Adonis like Rafe due to her having a huge crush on him, she is happily working as a barista when he steps back in to her life.

Needing to get over her shyness, she decides to take the bull by the horns and to go after what she wants, this short novella tells the story of how she gets what she wants, and Rafe is ready and waiting.  

As well as being extremely rich he is also a guitarist in a rock band and covered in sexy tattoos, if you like your romance with some rock thrown in, then this is for you.

My only problem was I got a little confused at the beginning as to who her friend Jessica is currently with, but I really should have read the His to Possess series, which I have added to my wish list!

His to Claim #1 is awarded 4 out of 5





Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig