Thursday, 8 May 2014

THE THREE by Sarah Lotz (UK book trailer)

I don't know how I missed this one, but I noticed this book on Twitter this morning and my curiosity got the better of me, the trailer looks awesome and there is a website devoted it at http://thethreebook.com , the story is by Sarah Lotz and its published on May the 22nd.

The premise seems to be about four air planes crashing on the same day around the world, there are four survivors, three children and one adult but of course there is more to this than meets the eye, visit the website to find out more about what happens and to pre-order.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig