Monday, 9 June 2014

My Week In Review - Week Ending 7th June 2014


Lots on the blog last week which I can't believe was the first week of June!  Lots of dytopians this month and last week I kicked off with The End by G Michael Hopf, The Rain by Virginia Bergin and Station Eleven by Emily St John Mandel.  

Plus I ran my first competition which is still going so enter below!!


Sunday 1st June 2014


Monday 2nd June 2014


Tuesday 3rd June 2014


Wednesday 4th June 2014


Thursday 5th June 2014


Friday 6th June 2014


Saturday 7th June 2014

Day Off!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig