Monday, 2 June 2014

My Week In Review - Week Ending 31st May 2014


Another busy week, it is a good job I'm still a housewife as if I was working I don't know when I'd sleep, saying that I am working - housewife and blogger = full time job!!

So this week I have had an interview, lots of reviews, some reveals and blog tours galore, I also got nominated for a Liebster Award which was a nice surprise!

So all in one place lets have a look at whats been going on!

Sunday 25th May 2014


Monday 26th May 2014


Tuesday 27th May 2014


Wednesday 28th May 2014


Thursday 29th May 2014


Friday 30th May 2014


Saturday 31st May 2014


Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to read and support my blog!

Heather x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig