Thursday, 24 July 2014

REVIEW - MKINGDON's Tales of Family, Food and Florida by Craig Williams


Purchased on Amazon!

Patron Saint of British travellers to Florida, Craig Williams has been entertaining members of The Dibb website for many years with his wonderfully tales of the Williams family holidays to the Sunshine State, He has answered our prayers to be able to grip him in our sweaty palms by giving us ten, yes ten trip reports in an actual book spanning his holidays from 2003 up till 2012.

It would be impossible to actually pin point a favourite part of this book, to be honest Craig has such a natural wit and is a great master of the double entendre, this anthology of his tours is a pure pleasure to read.

Now I have read all of these reports at least twice both originally on the forum and in the book and I still find them highly entertaing but mostly imformative, I am by no means a Florida virgin, I lost my virginity to this glorious state in 2003 the same time as the first trip in this book and I have been faithful to it ever since, I'm about to go on my sixth trip to Orlando and I find myself preparing for the trip by reading just two books, the first is the massive tome that is the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World which is republished each year and the second is Craig's trip reports.

He has been there and done it and along with great pictures and commentary he takes us through his holiday sharing his thoughts on the trip and at the same time providing us with so much valuable information, where to eat, where to stay, what to avoid and how to handle stroppy teenagers and how to deal with fear of flying, actualy that last one is dealt with by Louise, Craig's better half!

If you are a Florida virgin or veteran, I think you will enjoy Craig's book and I hope you find it as helpful as I have!

Awarded 5 out of 5

Share:

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig