Wednesday, 12 November 2014

REVIEW - A Girl walks into a Bar by Helena S Paige


Thank you to Little Brown for sending me a copy in exchange for an honest review

This book is literally what you make it, you choose how it ends!

A Girl walks in to a Bar is a book of choices, as a young single woman you are given choices at the end of each chapter, do you meet up with a NYC firefighter? an Italian count or a Dutch sculptor?

The choice is yours! I read this a couple of times to see how it would play out and it makes for fun, steamy reading but that's all it is, its a fun read, if you are looking for a chapter by chapter story then this is not it, if you are looking for a serious read then this is also not it.

It is a quirky idea but I think I will stick to a story where the choices have already been made for me!

Awarded 3 out of 5

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig