Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - Day Four by Sarah Lotz



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases.


Title: Day Four
Author: Sarah Lotz
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
Released: 21st May 2015


The trip of their dreams becomes the holiday of their nightmares: DAY FOUR is Sarah Lotz's extraordinary, unmissable follow-up to the book that made headlines around the world, THE THREE - perfect for fans of The Shining Girls, The Passage and Lost.

Four days into a five day singles cruise on the Gulf of Mexico, the ageing ship Beautiful Dreamer stops dead in the water. With no electricity and no cellular signals, the passengers and crew have no way to call for help. But everyone is certain that rescue teams will come looking for them soon. All they have to do is wait.

That is... until the toilets stop working and the food begins to run out. When the body of a woman is discovered in her cabin the passengers start to panic. There's a murderer on board the Beautiful Dreamer... and maybe something worse.

DAY FOUR, a novel of creeping dread and real horror, can be read as a stand-alone novel or a sequel to THE THREE.


Last year I read Sarah Lotz's The Three, I loved it!
It was full of suspense, dread and was basically an amazing read, I am beside myself with excitement for Day Four coming out, it sounds fantastic and I cannot wait to read it!

Pre-Order - Amazon UK


Random Redheaded Ramblings
Share:

9 comments

  1. I hope you like the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the previous book mentioned, but I hope you enjoy it.

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read The Three.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! This one sounds very interesting. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is anything like The Three it will be awesome!

      Delete
  5. Ooh this is my first time seeing this book, and based on the synopsis and the gorgeous cover, I could already feel that it'll be a very interesting book to read :) I hope you read this real soon! :D I'd love to give Day Four a read :)

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Three was fantastic and fingers crossed Day Four is good too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig