Friday, 17 April 2015

REVIEW - Craft-a-Doodle by Jenny Doh and Others


Now as you may or may not know I love colouring books, the ones that are currently available for us grown ups are truly awesome.  Did I just use grown up and colouring in in the same sentence? Crap I did it twice!!

Anyway once I started to explore the wonderful word of colouring I decided that I would maybe colour outside the lines and try creating my own little works of art but unfortunately I really do not have an artistic bone in my body so I bought this book to help me!

Craft-a-Doodle is an immense collection of tips and tricks that allow you to create you own little masterpieces.  Jenny Doh and 18 amazing artists show you how to draw animals and people as well as creating little zentangle marvels plus many other things.


I have tried a few including the owl below and it is not always as easy as it seems but it is worthwhile persevering and most importantly it is good fun!

I suggest before you buy this book you go out and buy a ream of A4 paper to use, you are gonna need a lot of it to practise with!









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig