Monday, 27 April 2015

REVIEW - My Wonderful World of Fashion by Nina Chakrabarti


Purchased on Amazon.co.uk

Continuing on my quest down the Amazon(.co.uk) to find colouring books to feed my obsession I came across this one, well actually I came across this one plus two others in the series but today its all about this book, Nina Chakrabarti's My Wonderful World of Fashion.

First of all this book is beautiful to look at it pretty, pink and it is massive, I believe it is 200 pages plus in length.  

My creative juices were starting to flow and I hadn't even opened the cover yet, once inside you are treated to a visual spectacular, to the younger reader a lot of it may mean nothing such as the reference to many of the world's fashion houses but to the older reader it is a pure delight, for the budding fashion designer there are blank spaces to put your own creations, fabrics to doodle upon, accessories to make your mark upon.


Plus its not just plain white paper inside there are bright pink pages that I cannot wait to fill in.  The paper itself is nice and thick, I have not used pens upon it yet so I can't vouch for them but I have used Koh-i-Noor Magic pencils and they looked great, well I think they did anyway!

There is so much fun to be had with this book and it'll last for ages too, as it says it is a book for creating, dreaming and drawing, my only problem is keeping it away from 8 year old!







Random Redheaded Ramblings
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love these new coloring books that are so popular these days :D It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig