Friday, 29 May 2015

REVIEW - Catch Me If You Cannes Part 4 by Lisa Dickenson


Thank you to Little Brown for providing me with a copy in exchange for an honest review

I'm really sad today, it is my last day in Cannes with Lisa and if I had access to some teary eyed emoticons they would be all over this page like a rash!

My review will be brief (I'm too teary to type much!), part four ties up all the questions that have been brewing during the last three parts about Bryony and Jess's trip to Cannes, questions such as.......

Will Bryony get her work published by The Times?
Will Jess and Bryony's tiny little white lies catch up with them?
What are Leo and Harvey up to?
Does Jess really know how to steer a yacht?
Is it actually Leo's yacht in the first place?
What on earth did Jess's parents get up to before she was born?
Will the girls get a happy ending?

Not to worry reader, Lisa makes sure no ends are left undone, but one question I would like to ask is does the Nutella crepe shop exist?, it would be good to know before I book my ticket!

CMIYC has been a great girly read, both funny and romantic it is the perfect summer read for when you are lying on the beach or sitting in your garden pretending you are!

I'm going to miss my Fridays in Cannes, where will Lisa take us too next?





Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig