Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - Dead But Not Forgotten (Paperback) by Charlaine Harris


Edited by: Charlaine Harris and Toni L.P. Kelner
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Gollancz (8 Oct. 2015)

Charlaine Harris' smash-hit Sookie Stackhouse series may have reached its conclusion, but the world of Bon Temps, Louisiana, lives on in this all-new collection of 15 stories.


Written by a killer line-up of authors, including:

NEW YORK TIMES bestseller Seanan McGuire

NEW YORK TIMES bestseller MaryJanice Davidson

An introduction by Charlaine Harris herself!

DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN puts your favourite characters, written by some of your favourite authors, centre stage.



I loved the Sookie books though I'll be honest the love was struggling once I got to the last one possibly due to who Sookie ends up with.


Anyway despite that I loved the world that Sookie inhabits especially all the other minor characters who would pop up from time to time, this anthology is a collection of tales written by other authors who have immersed themselves in the world of Sookie and written some new stories.

I hope it's good! Now the eagle eyed amongst you may notice you can get it on Kindle and hardback but I am waiting on the paperback, roll on October!


Random Redheaded Ramblings
Share:

2 comments

  1. I've heard of Sookie Stackhouse but have never read the books. I've watched a few episodes of the TV series but that's just about it. I named my dog, Sookie, though.

    I hope you enjoy the book.

    My WoW at Whatever You Can Still Betray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Great name for your dog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig