Friday, 22 May 2015

REVIEW - Catch Me If You Cannes Part 3 by Lisa Dickenson


Thank you to Little Brown for providing me with a copy in exchange for an honest review

I'm sad today, sad because my time in Cannes is nearing its end (wipes away a tear, picks up the large wine glass), I have enjoyed my time spent so far with the fabulous Jess and Bryony in sunny Cannes, their journey has been full of fun and crepes, snobs and slebs and of course, lots of girly banter.

So part 3, well after the bombshell theory at the end of part 2, which I'm not going in to in case you haven't read it yet, Bryony and Jess try and find out if there is any truth in it.

So to be incredibly vague, part 3 has more crepe eating, lots of romance and sizzling chemistry, yummy food (those crepes are back), megastar confessions and a shed load of laugh of load moments.  

Lisa has done a fantastic job of keeping this story going, each new part keeps the reader engrossed, what will our two leading ladies get up to now and next week it all comes to a end! I have a feeling it is gonna be good!




Random Redheaded Ramblings
Share:

2 comments

  1. This series sounds like a perfect beach read! Too bad it's nearing winter in Australia at the moment haha! Lovely review Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa's books are all brilliant holiday reads! Thanks for stopping by!! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig