Sunday, 24 May 2015

The Sunday Post - #1 - 24th May 2015


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


I'm taking part in my first Sunday Post this week, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer! I'm gonna recap my week and give you an idea of what I have coming up plus anything else newsworthy!













Monday


Thursday


Friday


Saturday



I have received physical and e-copies of some fab books this week, thank you to all the publishers for sending them! Let me know if you have read any of them!







When you write it down a lot more happened than I actually remember!  Looking forward to this week, with lots of good books to read and review, I can't wait to share them with you all!

I have a day off this week (tomorrow!, lie in yay!) so I am gonna try and finish book one in Kiera Cass's Selection series, I'm late to the series but so far so good!

Happy Sunday!



Random Redheaded Ramblings
Share:

6 comments

  1. You've got quite a mix of books this week! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on these especially because I've never heard of them.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do love a good mix! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. LOL Heather, it's so true that cartoon about books :) Well done finding it!

    Nice haul last week! Too Many Cooks looks good, and I hope you'll enjoy all your new books.

    Have a fantastic week and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. Life's a Beach and Too Many Cooks both look really good! And you certainly were busy! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig