Sunday, 31 May 2015

The Sunday Post - #2 - 31st May 2015


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I'm gonna recap my week and give you an idea of what I have coming up plus anything else newsworthy!



Alas not a very exciting week! Have been incredibly busy at work and at home incredibly busy with the kids homework!

My oldest (8) is learning about the Titanic, she asked if we could go and visit it! I told her that might be a little difficult.  

My youngest (6) is learning all about Edinburgh and keep me on my toes with random questions about our Capital!

Plus even worse both of them are getting health education now which is leading to some awkward questions.

I can't believe it is June tomorrow but before it rolls in here is what I did last week!












A bit quieter this week but I do hope to do some reviews on a couple of days!

Monday


Saturday



I have received physical and e-copies of some fab books this week, thank you to all the publishers for sending them! Let me know if you have read any of them!

Great books from Legend Press by Tara Guha and Jane Isaac





Happy Sunday!




Random Redheaded Ramblings
Share:

6 comments

  1. Maybe once your oldest watched Titanic she won't want to visit ;) Great week!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's determined! (and too young for Leonardo di Caprio!!!)

      Delete
  2. Yeah healt ed does serve up some awkwardness, no doubt about it. Looks like some good reads this week.

    I liked your bookish quote at the end- that's funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I look forward to more awkward questions as they get older! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I hope you'll have a fantastic June!

    Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig