Tuesday, 2 June 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY - Books I'd Like To Be Made In To A Film Or A TV Series!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they love and love to share their lists with other bookish folks!

This weeks topic - Top Ten Books that I'd like to see made in to a film or a TV series!

Okay so not all book to film/tv adaptations work (naming no names!) but some work amazing well such as Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead (well it's comic to tv), below is my dream top ten of what I need right now at my cinema or on my tv!



So number 1 to 3 on my list is this series, The Silo Saga by Hugh Howey, it would be epic as a TV series, done properly!



They made True Blood so could they please make Charlaine Harris's Aurora Teagarden in to a tv series!  Sarah Lotz's last two books are scary, amazing reads, could they be films? I hope so!


JD Robb's In Death series could be awesome just like Castle is!  Station Eleven possibly could it be a epic film or maybe better as a TV show?  Now I could be wrong but I think The Girl with all the gifts is getting made in to film but don't quote me on that!

 

I'm currently reading this but I know that this crazy, good, epic novel will make an excellent series!


So what do you think do you agree, do you disagree! Stop by and let me know!



Random Redheaded Ramblings
Share:

10 comments

  1. I wish they'd turn SJMaas' series into movies! That would be fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My list could have been a lot longer! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've heard so much good things about The Girl With All The Gifts! I haven't read it yet (I know. Shame.) BUT I WILL. So far, I've heard of good reviews on it. I'm sure it will make it big in the big screen :) Lovely list!

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a tweet to say it is actually being made in to a film, so YAY!!!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these books yet but Station Eleven is high on my list- heard so many great things! :-) Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Station Eleven is great, a must read! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I also had Station Eleven! I think it would be an awesome movie if done right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Station Eleven was just incredible and you are right if it was done well it would make a fantastic movie! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any of these books but I have heard a lot of amazing things about each of them - especially Wool and Station Eleven. If they became movies, I would make sure I read them for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wool and Station Eleven are awesome, Wool is getting made in to a film I discovered today so fingers crossed Station Eleven follows!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig