Thursday, 30 July 2015

BEYOND THE BOOKS - If you really knew me.........

KissinBlueKaren

Beyond the Blog is a weekly meme hosted by KissinBlueKaren where she throws out a topic (mostly non-bookish), and we blog about it!
You would know that I am Scottish.

You would know that I am 26 *cough* sorry 36.

You would know I have been married for nearly twelve years and we have been together for nineteen years.

You would know I have two growing daughters who will soon be taller than me.

You would know I have a cocker spaniel who thinks she is human.

You would know I started driving again after 16 years in December 2014.

You would know I am an ex-smoker.

You would know I am very short, only 5' 1".

You would know my husband is very tall 6' 4".

You would know because of my mum reading so much when I was small I got my love of reading from her.

You would know I get my killer red hair from my dad.

You would know "according" to my late grandfather if I have some Spanish blood which I can't vouch for but could account for my fiery temper and very dark brown eyes.

You would know my favourite colour would have to be purple.

You would know I love holidays in Orlando.

You would know I save like crazy to go there.

You would know I drink gallons of black coffee.

You would know I have bad eyesight and usually where contacts.

You would know I love eBay.

You would know I am a huge nerdy geek that is addicted to all things sci fi especially if Nathan Fillion is there.

You would know I thought that 50 shades of grey missed out the part where she got a severe bladder infection from all that sex, because come on, it would hurt after a while.

You would know I love to read both paper and kindle.

You would know I love My Chemical Romance.

You would know I am a fire sign - a Sagittarius which combined with my red hair is a flammable combo!

You would know that I will write this list and then think of something else to add to it after I press publish.

So readers tell me one thing I should know about you!!!!

Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

12 comments

  1. This is a cool idea! Aww, a cocker. :) They're sweet dogs! You would know I have four dogs: three miniature dachshunds and a miniature aussie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh your dogs sound just adorable!! I met a dachshund/chihuahua cross the other day it was so tiny!!

      Delete
  2. I love Orlando and would love to go back soon! I love Disney and Universal and all the rest. I'd love to visit Scotland someday. It looks absolutely breathtaking. I never thought about the bladder infection in 50 Shades! That's hilarious! She so would have one! Great list! It's nice getting to know you a little better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She would be on anti-biotic's for weeks to clear that up!

      Scotland is gorgeous, very cold just now!

      Delete
  3. Love this, and getting to know the REAL you is awesome. I wear glasses sometimes. I don't, like legally, have to wear them but my last eye exam was over 2 years ago and it seems like I rely on them more and more lately.
    I love that you have red hair. We are really close in ago, but I am OLDER. God, just kill me now. You are tiny! I am sure people make comments when you and your husband stand next to each other. I know quite a few couples like that. (my nephew is 6'4" and his wife is 5'), I think it is adorable! I am sorry to say I had to look up Nathan Fillion to know who he is. I have seen him before, he is gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had great fun doing this list Karen!!

      My eyesight is awful, I can still read in bed without glasses thankfully but driving, walking about, need my glasses or contacts.

      Nathan Fillion is the captain of my spaceship!!!

      Since we have been together so long I don't see him as being so tall unless we are in a room of incredibly small people, it won't be long till my girls as just as tall!!

      Delete
  4. I am starting to love you, Heather.

    LMAO on the bladder infection. That's so true! How the heck did she avoid getting UTI?!?! Also, who doesn't love Orlando? I'm assuming you meant Orlando, FL, USA? I was just there a couple of months ago, park hopping, and I wish I was a Disney "cast"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely Florida!!! I love it and am a huge fan!

      Maybe it is my dirty mind but everytime I read books like that I think "well that is not very realistic"! I'd be on my way to the doctors!!

      Delete
  5. Your list had me cracking up!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this post! Knowing you are all about sci-fi makes me want to suggest the book Enders Game to you if you haven't read it already! Because that book is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard good things about it, will add it to my wish list!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig