Friday, 17 July 2015

BLOG TOUR - Review of Dissident by Cecilia London

DissidentTour


Tour: Dissident by Cecilia London
Publication Date: 17 March 2015

Amazon | Nook | Kobo | iBooks | Smashwords | Amazon UK

She once was important. Now she’s considered dangerous.

In a new America where almost no one can be trusted, Caroline lies unconscious in a government hospital as others decide her fate. She is a political dissident, wanted for questioning by a brutal regime that has come to power in a shockingly easy way. As she recovers from her injuries, all she has are her memories. And once she wakes up, they may not matter anymore. Dissident is a blend of romantic suspense, contemporary romance, political thriller, and speculative fiction. Told mostly in flashback, it details the budding romantic relationship between our heroine, Caroline, and Jack, the silver fox playboy who tries to win her heart.

 Part One of a Six Part Series. Each part is a full length novel between 60,000-120,000 words and ends in a cliffhanger. For readers 18+. This saga contains adult situations, including non-gratuitous violence, explicit (consensual) sex, psychological and physical trauma, and an oftentimes dark and gritty plot (particularly in part two).



I'm just going to tease you with this review as I could accidentally spoil it for you!

So Dissident is part one of a six part series, it starts of with a thrilling prologue in which Caroline our leading lady and Jack her lover are on the run, the rest of the book keeps up this exciting dialogue.

She is the dissident of the title, she is wanted for questioning by the new government, a terrible regime that stops at nothing to get its way.

Caroline is a wonderful character, she is intelligent and strong but yet not afraid to show vulnerability and Dissident is a gripping tale of love, power and intrigue.

So there you go I hope I have tease it enough for you and I hope you enjoy it as I did!

Thank you to Indie Sage PR for providing me with a copy in exchange for an honest review 


About Cecilia London

Cecilia is my pen name. I may or may not live in San Antonio, Texas. I've been known to apply quotes from 'The Simpsons' to everyday life. I live for baseball season.
Share:

8 comments

  1. You bad, bad woman, Heather! You made me one-click Dissident! I really hope I'll find the time to read it soon, because it sounds really good!
    Have a fantastic Friday and happy reading :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry!! No I'm not really as you will enjoy this!!

      Delete
  2. Wooow this book sounds sooooo mysterious! And hahaha have you noticed that Dissident is such a sexy word ;D

    Thanks for stopping by Rhea's Neon Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline sounds like a character that I could enjoy reading about as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is great, worth reading about, not one of these helpless women that you sometimes get!

      Delete
  4. I had the pleasure of interviewing her, she's awesome. I got this one via Amazon, I must give it a try one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig