Saturday, 8 August 2015

The A to Z of Dystopia - Round Up #1 A to E


So for the last few weeks I have been rambling on about the end of the world with my weekly post, The A to Z of Dystopia.

This week is a round-up post to cover what I have done so far and to tell you what the next week's letter is going to be.


So first of all what is the A to Z of Dystopia?

I am going to pick one subject from this genre, it may be a person, it may be an event, it may be something useful but it will relate to dystopian books that I have been inspired by.



Ok, so we have covered so far the letter which was for..
(click on the pics to be taken to the original post)


This coming week I am tackling the letter F and I am going to be talking about fitness, I just do not get how as soon as the apocalypse hits everyone seems to become Olympic class athletes, if the shit hits the fan I have no chance, my fitness level is abysmal!

So if you like gratuitous gifs of Jensen Ackles as well as talking about dystopian problems then please join me every week!



Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig