Thursday, 13 August 2015

BEYOND THE BOOKS - Where I Blog!

KissinBlueKaren

Beyond the Blog is a weekly meme hosted by KissinBlueKaren where she throws out a topic (mostly non-bookish), and we blog about it!

This week the topic - Where I Blog!

You are going to wet yourselves with all the fancy techno gadgets I have at disposal for blogging, the very, very best.

Starting with blogging area #1




Notice my high tech, top of the range Macbook (aka my old knackered Dell), high quality (well used) dining table and matching comfy (well worn, fraying in patches) dining chair, it is a paradise of words and wisdom and where the magic happens. 

If I don't do it here, I do it here at...

Blogging Area #2

 

Notice my top of the range (knackered) leather sofa with luxurious (falling apart) cushions and not forgetting at the side my portable power points (very old extension cable to charge for all my crap).

I have tried blogging in bed, blogging on my phone and kindle, blogging in the car but nothing beats these awesome areas.

Is your area as good as mine?


Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

18 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your spaces...I do love seeing where others blog, as now I can imagine you there when I read your posts.

    Here's MY BEYOND THE BOOKS POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love your sense of humor. I got top-o-the-line digs as well. Great minds think alike, ya know. I love the matching comfy dining chair, at least it doesn't have any stains. I reupholstered my dining chairs last year and they are already looking like hell thanks to my demon spawn.
    Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My demon spawn have a lot to answer for too! Your digs are total luxury compared to mine!!

      I enjoy taking part it is nice to go beyond those books!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the smile today. :-) Couches are popular blogging spots, I'm noticing. :-) I have sofa covers on my couches in order to hide the tears my dog had caused over the years. Someday maybe I will look into reupholstering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I never thought about covers on my couch, that is a fab idea!

      Delete
  4. OMG you made me laugh really hard! I also do the top of the line sofa (ie has a ton of stains and squeaks when I sit on it) if I am not in my super spacious kitchen (ie the one spot of counter space not currently being used)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kitchen sounds as spacious as mine!!!

      Delete
  5. This is a fun post and you have great spots! The chair I use at our desk needs a new cushion so when I get tired I'll move to the bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are comfortable and close to important things such as coffee and chocolate!!

      Delete
  6. It's funny to take a look at where other bloggers work ;) And old worn-out things are the most comfortable !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only have a desktop computer, so my standard blogging spot is on my desk. With a nice comfy chair, a cup of tea and a notepad close by.
    Your blogging spots bot look comfy and homey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was pretty cool to see where you blog! I am definitely someone who blogs from either my desk when I am feeling energised or my bed when I am more exhausted :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should write house descriptions for Estate Agents or for Landlords who want to rent their premises! You are well able to spin :O LOL Your blogging zone number 2 looks a lot like mine, I rarely make it to the table and am probably doing no end of damage to my back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me a spin doctor? Now there's a thing!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig