Thursday, 27 August 2015

BEYOND THE BOOKS - If I had $1000 (or £648.37)

KissinBlueKaren

Beyond the Blog is a weekly meme hosted by KissinBlueKaren where she throws out a topic (mostly non-bookish), and we blog about it!

Ok when I have it I am rather partial to spending money and at the top of my wish list at the moment is this

I WANT A MACBOOK!!!!!!!

But I have only been given an imaginary $1000 to spend and in the UK that ain't buying me a shiny gold laptop!

So back to the drawing board I could be sensible and put it towards our holiday next year or I could be really boring and put it towards the mortgage or I could go crazy and buy other things such as.....

Clearing Amazon Wish List (Highlights include a shed load of books, a novelty cat piggy bank, a ton of funkos and some nice perfume)
£400

I could do with a new hair cut
£50

Night out with the hubby
£100

So I have about £100 ish left, what could I spend it on?.......

MORE BOOKS THAT'S WHAT!!

What would you spend $1000 on?????

Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

10 comments

  1. That Macbook is gorgeous O.O If I had $1000, I'd probably get a cat? I have no idea what I'd do with that money :P

    Asma @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had that problem, my list is a little bit endless!

      Delete
  2. I loooove my Macbook, haha. It's fabulous. I'd put it the $1000 towards my European vacation fund!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rub it in why don't you!!! One day it will be mine **evil cackle**

      Delete
  3. Love this! Amazon wishlist was one of my go tos as well!! A night out would have been a good idea too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Amazon wish list gets longer everyday!

      Delete
  4. Okay so, that laptop is gorgeous! But holy crap, it is more than $1k!? Yep, just looked it up, $1300, for the most basic options in the gold macbook. Yikes. I don't really know what I'd spend it on! In the real world, bills. In pretend land, books, food, cocktails, bookish decor... it'd be gone in 10 minutes ;)
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn real world, pretend land sounds much more fun!

      Delete
  5. I love this list! I don't use a Macbook, I wouldn't know what to do with one. I could use a new laptop though. I tried to update mine last week and it said it had "fatal errors and couldn't update". I almost couldn't get to to start after that. I hate to imagine what my Miguel would do if my laptop broke and I had to confiscate his, lol.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does not sound good, I wan't to update this one to Windows 10 but am scared it will explode when I try!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig