Tuesday, 29 September 2015

BIZARRE BOOKS #2 - Old Tractors and the Men Who Love Them by Roger Welsch


Whilst looking through the many, many, many books on Amazon I discovered some hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a little bizarre, they may be unintentionally funny or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these hidden gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


Finally the book you have been waiting for - yes you can learn how to love your tractor and your family.

It has wonderful reviews on Amazon, this could be the book that will not only help you with all of your agricultural woes, it will help you with family trouble too!



Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

6 comments

  1. This feature is awesome! Who knew there could be so much love for tractors? LOL. I clicked over there and some of the other titles he's written were hilarious. I'm kinda tempted to go troll Amazon for weird books now... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are just the tip of the crazy iceberg!

      Delete
  2. Well thank GOODNESS. I have an old tractor, but I have been looking for the right old man to go along with it, and I bet if I buy this book, there will be a few handy tips. Bwhaha I LOVE THIS.
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon, I am glad you and your tractor will be sorted out!

      Delete
  3. I love these. Keep them coming. In fact I am going to mention this feature on my Sunday post next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! Eeeek I'd better get going and find some more!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig