Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - Stiletto by Daniel O'Malley


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that everyone’s talking about!


THE CHECQUY: A centuries-old covert organization that protects the nation from supernatural threat.

THE GRAFTERS: The oldest of those threats.

Rook Myfanwy Thomas is trying to prevent all out supernatural war with the oldest enemy of the Checquy, but someone keeps trying to assassinate her (again).

What is needed is a precise strike that eliminates the problem cleanly and completely. And so these two ancient enemies each select an agent and task them to work together in secret to destroy this cabal working towards war...
I loved the Rook, totally fell head over heels in love with the world that Daniel O'Malley created.  

So needless to say I am really looking forward to book 2 in a YEARS TIME!!!!!

Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

4 comments

  1. That's a long wait! I haven't read Rook yet but maybe I'll wait closer to this one then. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace, that is the problem with long waits you forget what has happened!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, a year's wait? Not fun! This sounds really good though. I need to read Rook, but I've seen it and it always looked good.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a brilliant read, this one better not disappoint!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig