Monday, 12 October 2015

Harry Potter Spells Book Tag Part 1


Whilst I was stalking other blogs on the internet,  I came across the awesome blog - Kimberley Faye Reads and on it she had this, 
her Harry Potter Spells Book Tag which is just so clever and cool I had to take up her open invitation to give it a try.

If you visit her blog page on the link above you can download the great graphics that she and Book Nerd Betsy created!

I am going to split it in to 4 posts and I will make sure I channel my inner Hermione, here goes!!

1. AN UPCOMING RELEASE THAT YOU NEED NOW!!!


So much of a buzz about this book, I have got mine on pre-order and it has a futuristic setting, deadly plague, all the stuff I love and it need to be in my hand now!


2. FAVOURITE SERIES STARTER


I still love this series and I can vividly remember sitting down and reading the first chapter, thinking "this is awesome".  Then I read the first four books back to back.  Truly magical.


3. A BOOK THAT GAVE YOU WARM FUZZIES!


I love Marian Keyes work and this story is just brilliant.  I have read this book numerous times and the story of Lucy and her terrible love life is funny, sad and romantic!!


4.   A BOOK THAT SETS OFF YOUR WATERWORKS!


This gets me blubbing big time, a dying girl and the boy who loves her.  I can feel the tears welling up now!


5. BOOK HERO OR HEROINE!


Eve Dallas and Rourke, I'll have both of them.  I love this series and Eve is just a total badass.  They always get the bad guy and they do it in style!

Instagram

Random Redheaded Ramblings

Share:

10 comments

  1. Illuminae looks good, I have read The Broken Star which was co-written by Amie kaufman, but haven't read anything by Jay kristoff, although his series is on my to-read list. I also can still remember starting the Harry Potter series, my mom had bought it for herself and gave it me when I had nothing to read, I started the fist book and fell in love with it and my mom had to buy the next books soon after that. I heard good things about that RD Robb series, but haven't gotten aroudn to starting it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JD Robb is a fantastic read and there are sooooo many of them! I cannot wait for Illuminae, just read Kimba's review of it and it has me excited!!

      Delete
  2. Love Always, Kate <-- i need this and Illuminae , hear its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Always, Kate is beautiful and you will need hankies!!

      Delete
  3. I saw this post and thought anything with the words Harry Potter and Book Tag in the same sentence had to be looked at! I completed and posted mine and it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did it so quickly!!!! Just been and checked it out!!

      Delete
  4. Oh this is a fun posts and I love all of your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally don't know any of these books excepting Illuminae and that is one I want like crazy too! Gimme, gimmie! I actually really like the sound of this tag as well, and am looking forward to seeing your part 2 coming up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Illuminae is awesome and I totally need to get my next part up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig