Thursday, 1 October 2015

BLOG AHEAD! - Or I may regret this!!!

blog ahead 2015

Hosted by the lovely herding cats & burning soup and Kimberly at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer

I may totally regret this but I have signed up for my first Blog Ahead event, why? 

Well I want to blog ahead, that's why!

The goal of the event is this...

Build your total number of scheduled posts by 31!

On October 1st take your number of scheduled posts and add 31.
Whatever that number is...that's your goal for the month.
You'll end the day on Oct 31st with that many scheduled posts. Woots!

Example- If you start October with 5 scheduled posts 
you end Oct with 36 scheduled posts.


So my plan is my number of scheduled posts at the moment is zero!!!

I would like to have at close of business on the 31st October at least 35 scheduled posts, I'm not sure if I will managed as I am more of do it the day before sort of blogger but I would love to have lots prepared in advance.

Good luck if you are taking part!!

#BlogAhead2015

Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

8 comments

  1. You can do this Heather!!! Blogging Ahead reduces stress, and if you do it..you will be ahead all year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge! Every posts you have scheduled ahead at the end of this event is great! I am taking part this year as well although I don't need it as much as I am already 33 posts ahead, but I would like to get back to the 40. Last year this challenge helped me so much, so I am hoping this year will give me another boast. It's such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I don't even have anything scheduled! You are super organised!!!!

      Delete
  3. Yay, so glad you are joining in fun Heather. You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh you got it! 35 at the end of the month would be awesome for sure. Hope you're having a good time working on posts so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig