Tuesday, 6 October 2015

BIZARRE BOOKS #3 - Stray Shopping Carts of Easter North America by Julian Montague


Whilst looking through the many, many, many books on Amazon I discovered some hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a little bizarre, they may be unintentionally funny or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these hidden gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


Residents of the East Coast of the USA your prayers have been answered!

No longer should you fret over not knowing where that shopping cart if from, you know the one....you are out for a walk and there is a random lonely trolley - where did it come from?

This book will help you recognise these stray carts! 



Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

10 comments

  1. Another good one! This is definitely a book that is needed- I have seen shopping carts in the strangest places. And as always the reviews (and suggested other reads) are the best part. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reviews are hysterical, the best ones I ever read where for a gentleman's hair removal product!

      Delete
  2. FINALLY! I have been going CRAZY trying to identify all the random shopping carts I encounter as an east coast resident. In fact, there were times I couldn't sleep at night after encountering a stray, not knowing who I should call, wondering if it would survive a cold winter's night. Bless you, Heather. You've saved many shopping carts, and also my sanity.

    (Seriously though, what even IS this?!?! Fabulous find, this is too funny!)
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Shannon, thank goodness I can help out!!

      Seriously, I don't know, this is the tip of the crazy iceberg!!!

      Delete
  3. Some one who needs a productive hobby wrote this book. I live this feature of yours. Thanks again for the entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, I do like a laugh, some of these books are crazy!

      Delete
  4. Wow. I swear I commented on this! Maybe it was one of those times that my possessed Kindle did one of its spontaneous shut downs. Yes, shopping carts are part fof the urban scenery here in Northeastern USA. My son and his friends had to walk through a rundown section of town to and from middle school, and there was a cart by the street that was there so long they named it (I think) Kevin, or maybe Craig. They always said hello to it as they pased by, even if they were in a car. About two years later it disappeared and they felt so bad they had a little memorial service for it at the spot. Lol. Another great book find. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw brilliant!! I wonder where it went? I would totally name it! We don't have them so much here as it is a small town and random carts make their way home very easily!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig