Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - Oblivion by Jennifer L Armentrout


Waiting on Wednesday 
is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that everyone’s talking about!


The hotly-anticipated follow-up to New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout's megaselling Lux series, written from the point of view of Daemon Black.

I knew the moment Katy Swartz moved in next door, there was going to be trouble. Lots of it. 
And trouble's the last thing I need, since I'm not exactly from around here. My people arrived on Earth from Lux, a planet thirteen billion light years away. Plus, if there's one thing I know, it's that humans can't be trusted. We scare them. We can do things they only dream about, and honestly, we make them look weak as hell. 'Cuz they are.

But Kat is getting to me in ways no one else has, and I can't stop myself from wanting her - or wanting to use my powers to protect her. She makes me weak, and I'm the strongest of our kind, tasked with protecting us all. So this one simple girl...she can mean the end for us. Because the Luxen have an even bigger enemy - the Arum, and I need to stay on my game.

Falling for Katy - a human - won't just place her in danger. It could get us all killed, and that's one thing I'll never let happen...

Re-live the thrilling, pulse-pounding action and epic romance of Daemon and Katy's story all over again.
So I haven't actually finished reading the Lux series.  I am three books in and it is an awesome read.  To read it from a different POV, in this case Daemons gets me excited!!!


Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

8 comments

  1. Oh hell, I still need to START the Lux series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read three books int he series so far too. I am not sure how quickly I will finish it but I love the idea of Daemon's perspective!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read three as well, I need to get back in to it but it has got to the stage I need to go back and remind myself!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these books...or anything by this author. I know, I know, I should give them a shot! haha I do hope you love this one though.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good series, hot aliens, young love, conspiracy!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig