Tuesday, 24 November 2015

BIZARRE BOOKS #10 - How To Use Feminine..... by B Koz


Whilst looking through the many, many, many books on Amazon I discovered some hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a little bizarre, they may be unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these hidden gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


So I know I have a least one regular male reader (Hello Greg!) and I am shocked and appalled that men have been making use of products designed to ease those little monthly problems.

There are no reviews for this one but the table of contents is available, one chapter is called Tampon Bouquet, worth checking out for laugh!



Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

10 comments

  1. ....What...the actual....fuck??? That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is shocking isn't it? I see from the table of contents that these... products... are good for all kinds of manly uses. Motorcycle prepping? Who knew??

    Tampon bouquet. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it was all news to me! Who knew indeed!!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow...I can't even imagine this being a real book, but there you have it. It's crazy what some people will write and decide to share with others! lol

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such fun looking for these books every week, there are some crackers out there!

      Delete
  4. Wow, I think you have found the ultimate absurd book. I just read the little foreword in the preview. I guess the tampon bouquet is the section about how to treat a woman? If so, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say this author is still single. The terrible thing is, I can't tell if he's serious or joking about these things lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he is married, well his wife deserves a medal!!! It does have some handy tips!

      Delete
  5. LMFAO! Someone put this together!!! See, I am doing okay with my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking I could write a book too, 50 ways with....

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig