Tuesday, 3 November 2015

BIZARRE BOOKS #7 - Pet Goats and Pap Smears by Pamela Wible M.D.


Whilst looking through the many, many, many books on Amazon I discovered some hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a little bizarre, they may be unintentionally funny or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these hidden gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!




So I am maybe a little speechless with this one, judging by the reviews it is a secret lives of the doctors and their surgeries.

But, oh my goodness that cover!!!!!!!!

That position! That goat!!!!

Have you read this?


Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

18 comments

  1. omg.... the cover alone ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? This might be the best one yet... although probably not a book to be left laying around on the table. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!!!! How will I top this?....

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I did wonder if it was too much but hey we are all grown ups!!

      Delete
  4. Oh this is too funny! I did NOT expect to see that when I scrolled down. I am laughing too hard!! What even!?!

    Did you read the Amazon review by the guy who says the goat was masquerading as a gynecologist? I am crying I am laughing so hard! I don't know how you do it, but these keep getting better and better!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reviews can actually be ten times better than the books themselves!!!

      Delete
  5. I'm dying here. I can't even... Seriously how do you find these things?? So many questions! One of these days you're going to have to get one of these insane gems and review it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm speechless about this book cover lol. And I kind of love it when reviews are even more entertaining than the book. But I do know one WTF book that you can totally use if you want! "The Jewish-Japanese Sex & Cook Book and How to Raise Wolves." It doesn't even have a blurb, so I guess its title is self-explanatory? Btw, this is such a fun blog feature :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh that title is hilarious, thanks for the heads up I will check that out!! Thank you for stopping by!!

      Delete
  7. OMG Heather! That is almost too much. How the hell do you keep finding these books? This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH.MY.GOD
    *dies*
    This is the best/worst thing I've seen all day! Haha! I have to go check out the reviews now! Thanks for traumatizing me, Heather! LOOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig