Tuesday, 10 November 2015

BIZARRE BOOKS #8 - A Guinea Pig Pride & Prejudice


Whilst looking through the many, many, many books on Amazon I discovered some hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a little bizarre, they may be unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these hidden gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


So after the interesting book last week, I thought I had better behave this week with something adorable instead.


Pride and Prejudice with guinea pigs, how sweet is this????

I think more animals should act of Jane Austen books, my late dog Max would have been fantastic as Mr Darcy.

Do you have an animal who could play a starring role in your favourite novel?


Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

10 comments

  1. This is definitely a change from last week! I'm not sure you can top that one anyway... oh wait, better not say that. :)

    So I clicked over expecting a train wreck with a title like that. "A furry Mr. darcy" LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I thought I had better tone it down, don't worry I have some very un-pc titles in my list!

      Delete
  2. Ha ha ha, thanks for the palate cleanser! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book cover is so cute ! I would've really read this book, if only I could find a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I used to have a guinea pig, so I adore them. Though I never dressed him up in clothing. I don't think he would've liked that lol. I wonder how cute the rest of the book is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig