Tuesday, 17 November 2015

BIZARRE BOOKS #9 - How To Poo At Work by Mats and Enzo


Whilst looking through the many, many, many books on Amazon I discovered some hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a little bizarre, they may be unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these hidden gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!




For everyone who hates partition toilets and hey America why do you have such big gaps on your toilet doors?

Seriously? Just whilst I am talking about toilets, partition toilets are horrible and the ones I have came across in Florida have serious gaps at the side and bottom of the door, what is up with that?

Anyhoo, this book seems to be the bible of helping one "go" at work.  Helpful for my office working readers???!!




Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

12 comments

  1. Hah! This is hilarious. Yeah, the U.S. really does like their gaps in bathroom doors. I suppose so someone can squeeze through if they get stuck? LOL

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know? I suppose so, I always feel a bit self conscious when natures call on holiday in Florida!!

      Delete
  2. This is awesome. Yes why are there such big gaps- it's almost like they want you to be seen. Have you looked at the table of contents on amazon? Hilarious. Some favorite examples- the toilet is overflowing and there is not enough paper. I'm sorry, reading through that list cracked me up. I want this book...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only is it very funny, it also has sequels!!!!!.....

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I am glad! I have so much fun finding these!

      Delete
  4. DYING! Bwhahahah. And YES Americans are weird. We need to adopt a better system. You cannot even imagine how many little kids look into and under those damn doors. Especially little boys in the women's room, which makes everyone uncomfortable as hell. All bathrooms everywhere should be private, is what I am saying. Otherwise... I guess that's why this book was written? Hahha. LOVE!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love visiting the States but those toilets are just crazy with the gaps, I love the taps, the flushes and the soap being automatic but I think the President needs to sort out the doors of his country!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is hilarious. Nope, not happening at work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig