Monday, 2 November 2015

SCI-FI MONTH - Lets make it so!!


Star Date 2nd of November 2015
These are the voyages of the Starship Redhead and it is maiden voyage through a month of sci fi epicness........

Hey! So it November and that means two things, the first is it is my birthday this month and secondly IT IS SCI FI MONTH!!!!

So I have plans for catching up on my NetGalley sci-fi reads and these babies below will be taking me to those strange worlds that only sci-fi can take you to!

I plan on posting some other random bits and bobs such as why I love this genre so much as the month progresses and I look forward to reading your awesome posts and hopefully finding some new reads too!

Have fun if you are taking part, if you want to take part, check out Rinn Reads who is hosting, here!










Instagram

Random Redheaded Ramblings

Share:

14 comments

  1. Ha ha great post! Your books all look good and I'm looking forward to all the posts this month, should be pretty awesome! I've seen a few intro posts pop up today and it's nice to see it getting underway. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg! Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve!

      Delete
  2. How fun! I don't read a lot of sci-fi, so I'll be excited to see what is out there that looks interesting. :)

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sci-fi, total escapism for me!

      Delete
  3. Yay, thanks for joining in with Sci-Fi Month :D What a great selection, I'm also reading Golden Son this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is taking a little getting in to but so far so good!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to see what you have planned for sci-fi month. I had a lot of fun participating in this challenge last year. I hope to read the sci-fi book Nexis that I got from netgalley last week, but not sure if I will read any sci-fi books this month, we'll see. Your list of sci-fi books you hope to read looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lola, I'm hoping I can get them all read in the month! I saw Nexis but trying not to download anymore!!

      Delete
  5. Ah I wish I had known about Sci-Fi month. I have so many sci fi reads waiting to be read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loads, I just love reading them but I am sure next month I will have a non sci-fi month!

      Delete
  6. Gotta love that sci-fi! I hope these are all wonderful reads and posts in the future for us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great introduction. I'm a Star Trek fan, myself, so this made me happy.

    I look forward to reading your Sci-Fi Month posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love Star Trek especially Jean-Luc!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig