Tuesday, 1 December 2015

BIZARRE BOOKS #11 - Manifold Destiny by Maynard and Scheller


Whilst looking through the many, many, many books on Amazon I discovered some hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a little bizarre, they may be unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these hidden gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


I frequently feel that I don't have enough hours in the day, I could save myself some time by cooking our evening meal on my drive home from work!

To be honest, the outside of my car is filthy or what I like to call camouflage and the thought of cooking anything on my engine, well I will give it a miss!

Have you ever tried this?




Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

16 comments

  1. No. Just no. I have no idea how you could do that without poisoning yourself somehow. Maybe that's a sign that I need the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how but could be worth a look!

      Delete
  2. Camouflage, LOL. My car is well camouflaged too, at the moment. Thanks to the lovely weather. :)

    This one looks good, although I wonder how they keep the food from going, like, all over... ? Heh.

    I think the related Road Kill Cookbook looks like a winner too... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Road Kill, urgh we have plenty of that in the Highlands, mostly pheasant and deer and no danger am I picking them up to eat!

      Delete
  3. Haha - WTF is right. I've seen guys do this on TV, but yeah, no way would I unless absolutely necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, I would rather go hungry!

      Delete
  4. bahaha- I don't know how you could do this without hurting yourself either. It would be nice if some magic device cooked your food nice and proper INSIDE the car or even in your own home, but on the engine? No thanks!

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you, it takes me all my time to cook on a cooker never mind a car!

      Delete
  5. Lol, I've never seen this before but that cover is very, very O.o

    Asma @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I for one may give this a miss!!

      Delete
  6. Nothing says "dinner's ready" like the smell of gas and oil! Sign me up! Seriously, so weird! Who comes up with this stuff!? Hahahha
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know but I love these crazy books!

      Delete
  7. When I was on my first bar band tour we used to heat water on the manifold of the equipment truck for instant coffee, tea, and a thing we had called Cup-o-Soup back in the 70s! We were too poor to eat in restaurants most of the time, but we never cooked anything on it. I guess we could have used this cookbook. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is brilliant - we have cup a soup in the UK which must be the same thing!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig