Tuesday, 8 December 2015

BIZARRE BOOKS #12 - Dancing with Jesus by Sam Stall


Whilst looking through the many, many, many books on Amazon I discovered some hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a little bizarre, they may be unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these hidden gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!


It is coming up to the most wonderful time of the year and what better book to help us celebrate than Dancing with Jesus.

Learn to dance the Temptation Tango or let loose with the Judas Hustle! 


Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

8 comments

  1. Oh my! They just keep getting better. HAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the post title it didn't sound so weird. I figured it was probably just a religious kind of metaphor. But then I saw the cover and... yeah. Lol. It's like 900x better that he's even on water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True story, I want to actually buy this for my mom. It's $11US though so... it's kind of pricey to show her how to dance like Jesus ;) And then this page suggested that I buy a coloring book about unicorns being jerks, and well, you have led me down the rabbit hole :D
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that Unicorn book, I really did fancy it but again it is the whole rabbit thing, unicorn books lead to other weird colouring books and so on, where does it stop?

      Delete
  4. Heh, dancing with Jesus, eh? Did you buy the book to see what it's all about? I hope you're doing well and enjoying your weekend, Heather.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't buy it but I enjoyed the sample, which is hysterical!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig