Tuesday, 15 December 2015

BIZARRE BOOKS #13 - Boobadoodle by Rosy Sherry


Whilst looking through the many, many, many books on Amazon I discovered some hidden gems, books that maybe have been overshadowed and have not had the credit they deserve.

They may be a little bizarre, they may be unintentionally funny, they may be wonderfully cute or they may just be a total WTF!!! book.

This weekly post is a tribute to these hidden gems and to be honest some of them are worth looking at for their reviews alone!



How to jazz up your boobs, really what more can I say...

Could this be the book you have been waiting on?  

I live in Scotland so this sort of thing is impractical due to a couple of reasons.

1 - It's cold
2 - Getting boobs out in public frowned upon

Maybe this is acceptable where you live?


Random Redheaded Ramblings


Share:

6 comments

  1. Okay it took me a moment to realize what I was looking at- I saw the paint but didn't realize what,um, was BEING painted. LOL. This looks like a wonderful holiday gift, after all couples can, um, doodle together. Just like the book says.

    It says only two left though, but thank goodness more are on the way. It'd be a shame not to get this in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a total shame to miss out, great couples fun!!

      Delete
  2. I'm just kind of wondering, exactly who are these boobs being jazzed up for? Because, as you said, walking around topless is quite frowned upon (and illegal lol). I used to paint my arms and legs in art class, but somehow I don't think my teacher would've approved of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, getting ones boobs out is just a tiny bit not on! Maybe a good present for strippers or burlesque dancers?

      Delete
  3. Public breastfeeding in Upstate NY is still having a rough time of it, so this would really cause a commotion! Ha ha. :) You need to start a page with all the post links so I can link it on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wish is my command, I have put a link at the top for you!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig